Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

A Fresh Start

Hello readers :)
So, for starters.. I'm S :). Currently studying in my first year fashion design in the fabulous city of Mumbai, India! I'm also currently interning with a reputed fashion house since over a month.
Fashion has always been the only thing I've ever wanted to pursue ever since I was 9.. And as cliche as it may seem, I'm beyond thrilled to reach a point where I finally get to study it in depth with the guarantee that THIS is it for me.
Studying fashion required hours of hard work, numeruous submissions and endless deadlines to meet.. I never thought it could get so time consuming. But, it's absolutely worth it :)


Browsing magaines, reading fashion books, illustrating endlessly and never failing to dream magnificent dreams od being an acclaimed designer & fashion writer someday are only few of my many reasons why I'm choosing to blog.
Dressing up or dressing down, whatever you pick, I've always believed that the key to a great night out or a chilled out day in would be feeling good about yourself. And for me, feeling good is KEY!


In "TSF- THE STYLE FILE", I'm going to take you around the world of fashion, finding glimpses of the unique styles of varied fashion icons, designers, fashion houses and even simple normal people like you and me.. Reinventive and experiemental styles. Forms of fashion. Comparative studies between designers.. Inspirational fashion stories.. Must watch fashion insights & consistent favorite collections every season.. Making a complete masterpiece out of the oldest clothes in your wardrobe.. Yep, we're all going to get to that every week in THE STYLE FILE.


<3 : Would really appreciate any kind of help pertaining to this blog and blogging in general. Very new to this!



( Mail me  : lavendar.angel@gmail.com ) : )

No comments:

Post a Comment